Our Partner, a leading provider of Customer Engagement solutions seeks a:
About the job:
The Systems Engineer is responsible for implementation services for the provided solution into a customer site. The role requires technical knowledge to deliver custom call centre solutions including the following components: call recording, CTI, reporting and server/desktop-based applications, Work Force Management, Speech Analytics, Text Analytics and Customer Feedback.
In summary, the ideal graduate candidate will be expected to install and configure the company’s product suite to meet the customer business needs.
Key duties will include:
- To perform installations and configurations for the company’s product suite.
- To provide concise and well-articulated quality documentation to the company standards.
- To provide detailed test plans to confirm the correct and expected operation of the customisation / developed applications.
- To ensure that consistency is applied to each and every customisation.
- To provide regular and accurate data into support systems.
- Work as part of the overall team of the company and to regularly communicate with other groups within the company
- Identify, highlight, monitor and resolve project related issues.
- Communicate relevant issues to Management, Support and to other members of the Project Team.
- To provide regular and accurate updates to the Project Manager.
- To provide regular updates about self-development and learning needs to mentor / team leader.
Elvárások a pályázótól
- Academic experience working with Windows operating systems.
- Basic networking background, working knowledge of LANs and WANs
- Academic experience using database technologies e.g. Microsoft SQL, ODBC, stored procedures, etc.. Chances of candidate being selected for interview will increase if relevant DB course grade is shown.
- Basic technical Knowledge of contact centre environments and VOIP - (Voice over IP)
- Team Player attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Be able to follow process but to remain flexible in achieving project objectives
- Ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and demonstrate humility and ability to add value
A cég ajánlja
Our partner offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Be an integral part of a young, dynamic and international team, where you can also bring your creative ideas
- Chance to work in a challenging field with many opportunities to learn state-of-the-art technologies
- Possibility to attend events/tradeshows and work with high profile, Fortune 100 companies