Our Partner, a leading provider of Customer Engagement solutions seeks a:
Professional Services Engineer
Key duties will include:
- In conjunction with customers and other roles, specify, develop, test, and document customer solutions for clients as part of professional services/implementation chargeable projects
- Working with customer and the Client Solutions teams, create, enhance and maintain customer solution deliverables as required (software and documentation).
- To provide support for the testing of customer solution deliverables, including the resolution of defects.
- To provide usage, installation, upgrade and configuration support of customer solutions to internal teams (Support, Client Solutions and Sales) and to Customers as required, all too agreed project timescales.
- Project estimates, and project updates as requested. Attend regular project update meetings/teleconferences to discuss project progress, achievements and issues in line with project requirements.
Elvárások a pályázótól
- Previous technical implementation experience in a customer facing role, with good interpersonal skills (written and spoken), supporting applications or infrastructure to enterprise customers, IT professionals and partners
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Microsoft SQL Server: Transact-SQL and SQL Administration
- Clear understanding of enterprise applications and Microsoft environments
- Experience using database technologies e.g. Microsoft SQL, ODBC etc.
- .NET knowledge
- Experience of TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, WMI, Single Sign On
- Experience of WebLogic, or alternative application servers – Jboss, Websphere
- Experience of virtualisation – VMWare vSphere, Citrix
- Experience of programming and debugging is a plus
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills
- Effective and efficient problem solving skills - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
A cég ajánlja
Our partner offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Be an integral part of a young, dynamic and international team, where you can also bring your creative ideas
- Chance to work in a challenging field with many opportunities to learn state-of-the-art technologies
- Possibility to attend events/tradeshows and work with high profile, Fortune 100 companies