About the role:
The Quality Engineer is responsible for helping teams drive, design, develop a test strategy and ensure the proper execution of the test strategy for each release. The Engineer is the quality champion for the team. Ability to conduct design reviews, system test case review, usability, integrations, or functional testing, and periodic review of projects. Assist in the development and execution of automation. Consults with senior peers on general project reviews
- Contributes to creating test strategy for a product area
- Adds input to designs and ability to measures testing strategy procedures to ensure that software products are within quality management limits and standards; Provides oversight in the adding or updating of existing test procedures.
- Provides additional information for defining test scenarios and drives test objectives and assist in managing that documenting test cases, test plans, and test scenarios are completed.
- Write and maintain automation test scripts for functional, integration, and system
- Monitor and reports quality metrics and KPIs. Implements change(s) based on KPIs to maintain high quality product and high functioning team.
- Communicates with product developers, and technical support specialists on testing strategies.
- Assist senior peers with design reviews, system test case review, usability, integrations, or functional testing, and periodic review of projects
- Contributes to retrospective/Post Mortem meetings in and outside the team and isable to implement corrective actions
- Take part in on-the-job training for Associate Quality Engineering
Elvárások a pályázótól
Experiences and qualifications required:
- 3+ years’ experience in software quality engineering
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Must be proficient with quality assurance processes with a clear understanding of leading automation practices.
- Understanding of software development and software development terminology is highly desirable.
- Experience and knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience and knowledge of programming languages such as Java and SQL
- Coding skills are highly desirable, preferably C#.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases, including writing queries.
- Must have strong analytical & logical skills, including troubleshooting skills.
- Has ability to understand the underlying software components and technologies of the product or feature in which automated tests are supporting.
A cég ajánlja
What we offer
- Excellent opportunity to be part of the growth of a multi-national software engineering department into Budapest.
- Competitive compensation package
- Chance to work in a challenging field with high profile companies
- Opportunities to learn state-of-the-art technologies in enterprise IT
- Be part of a young and international team, where you can also bring your creative ideas